Nicole Williams is an alumni of Webster University with a Bachelors of Arts(B.A.) in Fine Arts/Studio Arts and an emphasis in Graphic Design. She possesses numerous years of experience working with computers and graphic applications; holds two Microsoft Office User Specialist Certificates as well as a Professional Web Development certificate.
Please contact at your convenience for further discussion of qualifications or to obtain additional information. Thank you for taking the time to review this resume.
- B.A. – Bachelors of Arts- in Fine Arts/Studio Arts, sub emphasis in graphic design, painting, and ceramics.
- Professional Website Development Certificate
- Computer assembling and maintenance.
- Installing and configuring peripherals, components and drivers
- Configuring and troubleshooting desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- Familiar with hardware tools like servers, printers, VoIP, networking and telecommunications devices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in complex software and hardware problems
- Installed Hard disks, Floppy drives, CD Drives, Sound Blaster cards, Storage Devices, Memory, Power supply unit,
- Network card, Video graphics card, and keyboards, on Laptops and Desktop.
- Configuring basic network hardware devices and software.
- Basic maintenance on various Printer and Copy Machines such as Xerox
- Operating Systems: Windows9X – Windows 8, Linux/Ubuntu, MS DOS, Mac OS, Android platform
- HTML Editing Tools: Notepad, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Ftp Software, CMS systems, Drupal, WordPress
- Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Familiar with 3D Rendering Applications such as, Daz Studio, Poser, 3D Studio Max, Bryce 3D, Blender
- Knowledge of programming languages like CSS, C++, HTML, PHP, and XML
Assistance Supervisor of evening shift for the national call center of the Veterans Affairs education training systems. Duties include performing technical troubleshooting of hardware,software, and coursework training applications for users and administrators of the Talent Management System (TMS), and Employee Education System (EES). Additional duties and job related volunteer work included job training, creation of training documents, and video tutorials.
Freelance Artist – Established a D.B.A to provide clients with services that include web design, logos, brochures, custom identities, existing graphic edits, photography, and photo editing.
Developed and provided students with course materials and training in the use of various computer
technologies and computer applications.
Professional Website Development – Webster University
2005 – Present
MBI Public Trust – Security Clearance
Obtain by passing FBI background clearance investigation